Sobe Instant Win Game = Possible FREE Sobe Lifewater at CVS Next Week!

by Kaley on June 29th, 2010

in coupons, Great Deals

Would you like to have these great deals delivered right to your inbox? Subscribe to our email digest. Or if you use a feed reader, subscribe to our RSS feed. Thanks for stopping by!

Have you been playing the Sobe Instant Win Game lately?  If not, I recommend it!  I have won either a BOGO coupon or FREE Sobe coupon almost every time I have played.

I recommend playing every day this week because next week Sobe Lifewaters (20 oz.) will be on sale Buy One Get One Free at CVS.  Use the coupon to score two for FREE!

Week of 7/4/10 at CVS:

Sobe Lifewater (20 oz.), Buy One Get One Free (Limit 6)
Use BOGO coupon
Two FREE after coupon!

This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. See my Disclosure Policy.

{ 12 comments… read them below or add one }

Tracy J June 29, 2010 at 9:48 am

I’ve been playing, but it won’t let me print off the BOGO coupon after the first time I won. It tells me I’ve already printed it the allowed number of times.

kaleyehret June 29, 2010 at 9:58 am

That is strange, Tracy. I won twice and it allowed me to print two coupons each time. I recommend that you contact them about it.

If you go to the site (http://headsortails.sobe.com/) and click on FAQ on the bottom, there is information on how to troubleshoot or contact them if you are having difficulties.

Hope that helps!

Yvonne Fisicaro June 29, 2010 at 4:02 pm

Tracy,
I had the same problem, so I contacted them and they told me they were working on the problem. It has to do with it being a brick’s (?) coupon and it won’t allow more than two prints as usual. They asked how many times it happened and they are sending me that many coupons snail mail.

Yvonne Fisicaro June 29, 2010 at 4:05 pm

They also said there is no limit on the times you can win

kaleyehret June 29, 2010 at 4:15 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Yvonne!

lynn @ Maven of Savin' June 29, 2010 at 12:11 pm

WOOO HOOO – awesome deal – THANKS! It appears that you can print the BOGO coupon up to 4 times. So if you win once and keep hitting the back browser you can print 4 times. OR if you only printed the normal 2 times, it should let you print another 2 the next time you win.

It actually let me play twice today and I printed 2 each time – since I did not know about the 4.

Amber June 29, 2010 at 1:56 pm

I won twice and printed it twice and now today I couldnt print so yes you can print 4′s so if you do that the first time or 4 times that will be it I called Sobe they are mailing me my coupons… wish I had them for next wk!

Rochelle Wilkerson June 29, 2010 at 3:46 pm

This site is way too complicated and too big to run. I’m a very slow, high speed internet and I’m having difficulty.

kaleyehret June 29, 2010 at 3:50 pm

Yes, it is quite an involved game. I’m sure anyone with a slow connection will have a hard time with it. Sorry about that!

lisa July 1, 2010 at 8:47 am

I printed the coupon 10 times today

Jennifer July 5, 2010 at 12:27 am

I did this deal at CVS today. They only had some of the flavors marked as being part of the B1G1 promotion but actually all of the flavors were.

The ad has a limit of 6 so you can buy 12 Sobe, use 6 B1G1 and owe $0.00 on a single transaction. We did 3 transactions today and got 36 Sobe Water for ABSOLUTELY FREE. I LOVE this Deal!!

Lia July 7, 2010 at 1:52 am

I also did the CVS deal today, and was told by the manager that you can only use 1 coupon per purchase as stated directly on the coupon. So beware, CVS is catching on to numerous free Sobes in one transactions.