More Ways to Earn with Jingit!

by Kaley on October 11th, 2012

in 'Free Money'

Here are the latest ways that I’ve found that you can add even more money to your Jingit account.

Let me know if any of these don’t work for you.  I’ll be sure to keep you posted!

Make sure you read my post on how to add money to your Jingit Visa once you receive it.

Not familiar with Jingit?  Find out more about my newest favorite method of earning ‘free money’ here.

The links in this post may contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. Thanks for supporting Cha-Ching on a Shoestring. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.

{ 22 comments… read them below or add one }

Kristi October 19, 2012 at 9:45 pm

I have tried the Billy on the Street video multiple times…and it has never worked for me…the rest do though…thanks!

Jess October 20, 2012 at 8:43 am

Thanks Kaley! I just earned $1.62 today!

Stephanie W October 20, 2012 at 3:41 pm

The Billy on the Street video never works for me. The others normally do but I have to go out and go back into Jingit every time to get them which is annoying. I would rather just keep on going from one to the next and complete them all quickly.

Deb robertson October 20, 2012 at 5:32 pm

I have the same problem as Stephanie – I am doing something wrong or is that how it works? Also, how do you find these? Is there a way to look for them other than waiting for you to help me? :) Thanks for another great way to earn a little money!

Jess October 20, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Up to $2.34 for the day! Some of these worked more than once today.

sandy October 20, 2012 at 9:42 pm

couldn’t get billy the kid to run when i was logged in, i have the same problem as the others, have to log in and out most of the time, ty for letting me know about this I have $4 already

sheri grennille October 22, 2012 at 6:40 am

the second snickers link hasn’t worked the past two days for me; all the others, except billy, work each day (i never remember to try them more than once).

Trish October 23, 2012 at 7:07 am

Everything worked except the “billy” video. Thank you!

Trish October 24, 2012 at 7:02 am

There seems to be a lot of fees associated with the debit card. I just read through the whole agreement. I’m going to pass on getting the card for now. There is a fee just for getting it and if you ever want to close out the card (cancel it) there is a $10 fee. Also, if you do not remain active with the debit card there is a $2 monthly fee and possibly fees for using it as a debit card when you use it for making purchases…correct me if I read any of this wrong. It seemed like a good thing at first, but now I’m not so sure?

kaleyehret October 24, 2012 at 8:13 am

Honestly, I wouldn’t worry about those fees, Trish. The $3 fee for opening the card is a one-time thing and then all other earnings can be put directly on your card. The $10 fee for closing your card is only if you have earnings on the card that you want mailed to you in a check. So that shouldn’t be a problem if you just spend all your earnings before you close the card. And the inactivity fee is for a 90 day period, but shouldn’t be a problem if you continue to add money to your card or use your card.

Does that help?

Melissa October 26, 2012 at 8:55 am

I think a way “around” the inactivity fee would be to simply spend $1 or $2 somewhere every 90 days, just to keep it “active.” That way you can save up. That’s what I plan to do anyway! You could maybe use it at CVS or Rite Aid to balance it all out in the end, as well, utilizing ECB’s or +UP Rewards. Just some thoughts. But if simply adding money to the card counts as activity, then there shouldn’t be any issues!

kaleyehret October 26, 2012 at 11:35 am

I agree, Melissa! Even if you want to save up your Jingit rewards, you could still spend a bit here and there.

Kristi October 29, 2012 at 9:12 pm

According to there site…just adding funds on to your card counts as activity. So, you don’t actually have to spend the money…just “earn” it and add it.

Jill October 24, 2012 at 7:09 am

Thanks so much!! Got anymore links??

kaleyehret October 24, 2012 at 10:09 am

I’ll be sure to let you know if I find any, Jill! Don’t forget to watch that S’more ad every 2 hours though! Takes 30 seconds.

Jill October 24, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Oh I have been!! I also went to Walmart today just to do a bunch of check ins!! Made enough to order my Visa card … and I’m back up to $2.60!!! Can’t wait to load it on there!!!!

sheri grennille October 27, 2012 at 5:28 am

i googled walmart jingit and one of the links was the elmer’s glueall and it worked for 12 cents.

kaleyehret October 27, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Awesome, Sheri! Any chance you can find the link? I’m not seeing it.

sheri grennille October 29, 2012 at 12:27 am

it didn’t work today :(

sandy October 29, 2012 at 4:28 pm

none worked today

Jess November 9, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Only the Smores one worked for me today. 11/9/12

Jess G November 16, 2012 at 6:02 am

11/16/12- The new GE video for $.25 let me watch it twice. So I got $.50 for today on that one.