Who knew that you could grill pizza? This was news to me, but since grilling and pizza are two of my favorite things, I’m sold!
Jack’s Pizza has the scoop on cooking directions for the gas grill to ensure pizza fans get crispy, hot, delicious results.
Pizza Grilling 101:
Enjoying a Jack’s Pepperoni pizza on the grill takes just a few simple steps:
1. Pre-heat your gas grill to 400°F with the lid closed
2. Using a spatula or tongs, carefully place the pizza directly on the center of the grate
3. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes – rotating half a turn approximately seven minutes into the cook time
4. You’ll know your pizza is ready to enjoy when the cheese is melted and bubbling in the center, the crust is golden brown and the pizza has reached 160°F – you can check internal temperature with a standard cooking thermometer.
Pizza fans can watch a How-To video and find detailed cooking directions for the grill and enter the Jack’s Summer Grilling sweepstakes by visiting www.JacksGrilling.com.
Click here to find a a store near you with your favorite Jack’s Frozen Pizza in stock.
I’m excited to share that one lucky Cha-Ching on a Shoestring reader will win a Jack’s Pizza Prize Package of FIVE Jack’s Pizza FREE coupons (valued at over $27!).
Here’s how to enter:
You have up to five possible methods of entry:
- “Like” Jack’s Frozen Pizza on Facebook. Leave a comment on this post letting me know that you did.
- “Like” Cha-Ching on a Shoestring on facebook and leave a comment on this post letting me know. If you are already a fan, simply let me know in a comment. (I love comments on the facebook page as well, but those will not count toward the giveaway!)
- Subscribe to this site by e-mail or in a reader and leave a comment letting me know you subscribed. If you are already a subscriber, simply let me know in a comment.
- Follow me on twitter. Leave a comment on this post letting me know you are a follower.
Note: Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post to leave your comments. (If you are reading this is an e-mail click here to do so.) By leaving a separate comment for each entry you will have a greater chance of winning! E-mail responses will not be considered as an entry in the giveaway.
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, June 25, 2013. I will randomly select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on this site.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Jack’s Frozen Pizza. But as always, the rest is all me!
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. See my Disclosure Policy.