Welcome to the weekly Cha-Ching Challenge!
Did you find a HOT deal this week that you just want to share? You’ve come to the right place! Every week I post the Cha-Ching Challenge, sharing my savings for the week. Add a link to your post detailing your savings for the week OR your favorite deal of the week. I’ll choose one participating blog to highlight next week right here on Cha-Ching on a Shoestring.
Add your links to Mr. Linky at any time. In order to be considered for the Cha-Ching Challenge Highlight, just be sure to add your link no later than Tuesday at midnight EST.
Check out my savings for the week below:
Savings from coupons and store sales: $43.70
- Giant: Saved $24.70
- Walmart: Saved $17.00
- I am currently sipping a French Vanilla Coffee from Dunkin Donuts that I scored this morning for FREE with a coupon that came in the mail. Life is good.
Savings from Rebates: $5.47
- At Walmart I found a Try Me Free Rebate on Gerber Graduates Smart Sips. They were $2.88.
- At Giant I found a Try Me Free Rebate on Gerber Yogurt Blends. They were $2.59.
- Got a free subscription to American Baby magazine:
- Got TWO free samples of Kashi cereal in the mail this week. They have been a wonderful snack for Lincoln and a great way to keep him quiet while we were in the library the other day!
TOTAL SAVINGS THIS YEAR: $3126.96
HOW DID YOU DO? Did you find any great deals? Leave a linky and let us know! Be sure to link directly to your weekly savings or great deal post.
Feel free to copy and paste the button above into your post and link back here so that others can join in the fun!