We have become faithful ALDI shoppers over the years. I am a big fan of simple and ALDI fits that bill. Not only is it super easy to save money there, but it’s also much quicker because I don’t have to comparison shop. I like that.
You should know a few things if you choose to shop at ALDI for the first time:
- ALDI does not accept coupons. Their prices are low enough that coupons are not necessary to score a great deal.
- In order to use a shopping cart, you will need a quarter. Placing the quarter in the slot unlocks your cart and acts as a deposit so that you will return your cart.
- Bring your own bags or find empty boxes throughout the store. You will have to pay extra for shopping bags and who wants to do that?
- Credit cards are not accepted. You may use cash or debit card.
- You will need to bag your own groceries when you are done. My three year old is a big fan of this process.
- If you ever have any problems you can take advantage of ALDI’s DOUBLE GUARANTEE – If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with any product, they will replace the product AND refund your money. Simply return the item to your nearest store. (Non-Food Special Purchase items and alcohol not included.)
To find out more about ALDI and see if there are any locations near you, check out their web-site here.