Welcome to the weekly Cha-Ching Challenge!
Did you find a HOT deal this week that you just want to share? You’ve come to the right place! Every week I post the Cha-Ching Challenge, sharing my savings for the week. Add a link to your post detailing your savings for the week OR your favorite deal of the week. I’ll choose one participating blog to highlight next week right here on Cha-Ching on a Shoestring.
I’ve changed things up to make it even easier for you to post your favorite deals. You can now add them to Mr. Linky at any time. In order to be considered for the Cha-Ching Challenge Highlight, just be sure to add your link no later than Tuesday at midnight EST.
Check out my savings for the week below:
This week, other than shopping for our camping trip, I didn’t make it to the store. But hey–that’s not a bad thing now, is it?
Savings from coupons and store sales: $55.00
- I’ve mentioned before that we love coffee around here–and one of our favorites is Dunkin Donuts coffee. We haven’t purchase any in a while since we can get other coffees for much less. However, we had a coupon for 4 bags for $20 (SS 6/14, I think)–which is a savings of $3 per bag. So we bought 8!
- Used a $1/1 coupon from coffee-mate.com (we needed it for all that coffee we bought!)
- Shopped at Aldi for camping trip–saved $10.
- Used a B1G1 entree free coupon for our anniversary date to T.G.I. Friday’s. Saved $20.
Savings from ‘Free Money’: $9.00
- Wes and I made around $2.00 this week from YouData.
- Redeemed some of my Swag Bucks for a $5 Amazon gift card.
- I hadn’t checked my Upromise account in a while and was pleased to find about $2 I didn’t realize I had added to the account.
TOTAL SAVINGS THIS YEAR: $2121.99
Click below to check out my favorite find of the week:
HOW DID YOU DO? Did you find any great deals? Leave a linky and let us know! Be sure to link directly to your weekly savings or great deal post.
Feel free to copy and paste the button above into your post and link back here so that others can join in the fun!