New Plink Dining Rewards members can earn earn up to $4.50 in Plink Points now through Sunday, March 23rd. Plink Points are redeemable for rewards and gift cards to places like Amazon.com, iTunes, Walmart and more.
Earn up to $4.50 in Plink Points when you follow these 3 steps by Sunday, March 23rd:
- Earn $3.00 (300 points) for creating a Plink account and linking a debit or credit card of your choice to your Plink account.
- Earn $0.40 (40 points) for a purchase of $6 or more (or earn $1.00 (100 points) for making a Burger King purchase of $12 or more!) by 3/23.
- Earn another $0.50 (50 points) when you take a picture of your receipt of $7.00 or more at Burger King and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Burger King” in the subject line.
*Receipt must be submitted to email@example.com by March 23rd. The receipt will be accepted if it has each of the following clearly visible:
1. Burger King logo or brand name.
2. Purchase date/time stamp between 3/18/14 and 3/23/14.
3. Purchase total amount of $7 or more.
4. Product text and/or item codes of purchase items.
Be sure to include your Plink registered email address. Only one receipt submission per member. Plink points will be awarded no later than March 27th.
Once you have 500 Plink Points, you’ll be able to redeem them for a $5 Amazon or Walmart.com gift card. Check out the ‘Wallet’ section to find ways to earn more rewards.
Note: In case you are worried about adding your credit/debit card, you can head over here to check out their rating with the Better Business Bureau.