Here are this week’s best organic, natural, and gluten-free deals, with a big thanks to Rachel at Mashup Mom for compiling these!
- $1/1 Harvestland Product
- $1.50/1 Silk Protein + Fiber or AlmondCoconut Blend Half Gallon
- $0.55/1 Popchips
- $0.75/1 Rudi’s Organic Product (if you take quiz)
- $0.75/1 Nasoya Product
- $1/1 Organicgirl Brand Salad
- Celebrate Earth Day all week with free shipping on all orders through 4/27! Plus an Earth Week sale, featuring up to 50% off over 3000 products.
Amazon — As always: Amazon prices can change quickly. You can cancel subscribe & save subscriptions at any time under your account. And you need to be logged in to see and clip coupons, which are limit one per account.
- KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein Bars (12 ct), $14.95 shipped with subscribe & save, or $1.25 a bar.
- Tom’s of Maine Naturally Clean Toothbrush, $2.15 shipped with subscribe & save + the $1 eCoupon on the page.
- Seventh Generation Chamomile Sensitive Moisturizing Lotion (3 pk) for just $10.26 shipped when you clip the 50% off coupon on the page and check out with subscribe & save!
- The Organic Coffee Co. Gorilla Decaf Uncups (36 ct), $17.09 shipped with subscribe & save, or $0.47 per cup.
- Michael Todd True Organics KNU Anti-Aging Cream, $27.99 shipped
- Nutrigold (16 fl oz) Organic Coconut Oil (2 pk), $17.99. Shipping adds $2.99, or is free when you hit $24.99 across all Groupon Goods