Welcome to the weekly Cha-Ching Challenge!
Did you find a HOT deal this week that you just want to share? You’ve come to the right place! Every week I post the Cha-Ching Challenge, sharing my savings for the week. Add a link to your post detailing your savings for the week OR your favorite deal of the week. I’ll choose one participating blog to highlight next week right here on Cha-Ching on a Shoestring.
Savings from coupons and store sales: $46.24
- Wemans: Saved $5.58
- Walgreens: Saved $15.66
- Aldi: Saved $20.00
- Lysol rebate receive: $5.00
Savings from ‘Free Money’: $26.50
- I won a $25 Visa Gift Card from the Huggies Reward program! (You can read more about it here.)
- I won a free chocolate bar for me and a free chocolate bar for Wes in the Mars Chocolate Giveaway!
Savings from shopping the deals: $1.50
- Wes needed to buy some books from Half.com. He shopped through Cashbaq and received 5% back.
Savings by Surprise!: $1.50
- While we were picking up our Sunday papers from the gas station, the wind started to blow and papers started flying everywhere. Wes got out of the car to help the girl who was trying to collect them. She told him that she was going to have to throw the paper away that he helped gather. So we got a whole set of coupon inserts for free! It saved us $1.50 on Sunday, but who knows how much those coupons will save us in the future?!
TOTAL SAVINGS: $75.74
TOTAL SAVINGS FOR THE YEAR: $1535.77
Click below to check out my favorite find of the week:
HOW DID YOU DO? Did you find any great deals? Leave a linky and let us know! Be sure to link directly to your weekly savings post. You will have until 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, May 24 to leave your link.
Feel free to copy and paste the button above into your post and link back here so that others can join in the fun!