So by now, I can hear you saying, “You keep talking about this ‘free money’ stuff. Where is it?!”
So glad you asked!
Before I share my favorite rewards sites with you, I’d like to clarify a few things:
- You will not get rich with these sites. (That sure would be sweet though!) These rewards programs are simply a means to turn your extra time into a little extra money.
- As you sign up for these programs, you will begin to see an increase in emails on a daily basis. Remember if you dislike receiving that many e-mails, you may want to consider creating a new e-mail address that is strictly set up for these rewards programs.
Listed below are my favorite sites that offer rewards for searching online, reading emails, shopping through their site, or entering codes. Most of these sites take very little time per day. (Tomorrow I will share more about survey companies which are a bit more time intensive.) Click through the links below to find out more about each.
- Swag Bucks: This is my all-time favorite free money site. Earn rewards like Amazon gift codes or Starbucks gift cards by searching online–it’s that easy! Learn more here.
- MyPoints: Earn points for reading e-mails, taking surveys and shopping through their site. Learn more here.
- Pampers Gifts to Grow: You do not need a child in diapers to enter the free codes that I share. Your codes can be redeemed for a variety of rewards.
- Inbox Dollars: Similar to MyPoints (see above). Get $5 in your account just for signing up.
Do you recommend any other ‘free money’ sites? Leave a comment below and fill us in!
Are you ready to learn about some legitimate survey sites? Then come back tomorrow for Day 5 of our Seven Days to Christmas Savings: Saving with Surveys!