Welcome to the final installment of the Weekly Top 10 5! With only 4 more shopping days until Christmas, I decided to make this “The Last Minute Edition”. Even better–most of these gifts can still be purchased from the comfort of your own home in time for Christmas.
My Top 5 Last Minute Frugal Gift Ideas:
- Shop on Amazon! You still have until 10 pm EST on Wednesday, December 22 to take advantage of their FREE 2 day shipping! Keep in mind that you can sign up free for this if you are a caregiver. Don’t forget that many items even offer FREE one day shipping right now too. I have done a majority of my shopping on Amazon this year and am totally pleased with their service and prices.
- Magazine subscriptions. Amazon offers a large number of magazine subscriptions starting as low as $5/year. Plus through December 25, when you spend $30 on magazine subscriptions on Amazon, you’ll receive a FREE $10 Amazon credit. Then print out a gift certificate letting the recipient know that their magazine is on its way!
- Shop Groupon or Eversave. Make a purchase on these sites and you’ll be able to print a gift certificate right from home. And you’ll be getting a gift for just a fraction of the cost! Look for new posts soon to give you some ideas for gift purchases from these daily deals sites.
- Photo gifts. You can choose to pick up photo gifts such as prints, enlargements or photo calendars in stores such as Walgreens, Walmart, Meijer and more. Snapfish, Rite Aid, CVS, and Walgreens offer ship to store options.
- Sending flowers. If you like to send flowers as a gift this time of year, remember that you can receive 20% back in your Ebates account if you order from 1-800-Flowers or FTD and there are a number of coupon codes available for each on the Ebates coupon page. Plus new members get $5 in your Ebates account just for signing up!
Looking for even more ideas? Check out all the recent Christmas gift ideas I’ve posted!