In my previous post I offered an idea about curtains on the cheap. I received some stimulating ideas in response to the post, so I decided to see what Pinterest might have to offer.
I have inserted a few of my favorites, but if your interest has been piqued, just do a Pinterest search for drop cloth (dropcloth? drop cloth?). You might find just the painters-drop-cloth-idea you didn’t even know you were looking for.
Let the fun begin!
1) These lovely framed pictures can be printed directly on canvas dropcloth fabric
2) O. My. Goodness. I love these no-sew curtains!!
3) How about these no-sew curtains!
4) Isn’t the soft simplicity of these book covers soothing?
5) Oh! I want one of these, don’t you?!
6) So lovely for any time of the year, but especially so at Thanksgiving.
7) One more “I-can-do-this” idea: Thanksgiving hymn traced on tablecloth with a Sharpie
And if these ideas aren’t enough, give this site a try:
So, are your creative juices flowing? Got any ideas of your own? We’d love for you to add your own comments below.
For those of you who haven’t met her, the Dollar Store Diva happens to be my Mom who has a special power. She can transform Dollar Store and other inexpensive finds into super fun gifts that would brighten anyone’s day!