Here are this week’s best organic, natural, and gluten-free deals, with a big thanks to Rachel at Mashup Mom for compiling these!
- $0.75/1 Nabisco Gluten-Free Rice Thins
- $1/1 Canyon Bakehouse
- $1/1 CleanWell Product
- $1/5 Gerber Organic Foods
- $1/1 Silk Half Gallon
- $1/1 Sabra Item
- New coupons on Hopster including $1/1 GoodBelly Product
- New coupons on Mambo Sprouts include: $2/1 Zevia, $1/2 DeBoles Pasta, and more.
- $1/1 Hodgson Mill Flour or Cornmeal
- $0.75/1 Earthbound Farm Product
- $2/1 Dream Non-Dairy Beverage
- FREE Kindle eBook: The Twins’ Guide to Gluten-Free Holiday Baking: 25 Quick and Easy Recipes for Busy Bakers.
- FREE Kindle eBook: Survive This Year’s Holiday Season, Gluten-Free.
Amazon — As always: Amazon prices can change quickly. You can cancel subscribe & save subscriptions at any time under your account. And you need to be logged in to see and clip coupons, which are limit one per account.
- Flavorganics Vanilla Extract, 4-Ounce, $6.11 shipped with subscribe & save + the 15% off coupon on the page.
- LARABAR Fruit & Nut Food Bar, Choc Chip Cherry Torte, 1.6-Ounce Bars (Pack of 16), $16.55 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose Gluten-Free Baking Flour, 22-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4), $12.58 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Minsley Cooked Organic Quinoa, 4.2-Ounce (Pack of 12), $18.64 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Today on Gluten-Free Saver: SIX King Arthur gluten-free mixes for $27 with free shipping, or 28% off a Frontier Soups variety pack.