How to Get FREE Stuff from Amazon
Amazon is not only one of my favorite sites because of all the great deals, but did you know that Amazon is a great place to find FREE stuff online as well? I have gathered nine ways to share how you can get FREE stuff from Amazon every day. You may be familiar with some, but I think you may be surprised by a few things you find here!
Nine Ways to get FREE stuff on Amazon.com:
1. Free MP3 Albums: Score free Amazon MP3 albums by sorting from low to high. Sort by department to find freebies in your favorite genre.
2. Free MP3’s: Amazon also offers hundreds (if not thousands) of free MP3 singles. Score free Amazon MP3’s by sorting from low to high. Sort by department to find freebies in your favorite genre.
3. Free Credits when you select No-Rush Shipping: If you are a Prime member, Amazon typically offers an incentive if you opt for No-Rush Shipping at checkout. Credits vary, but I have seen free credits for Prime Pantry and a free credit to use toward Amazon digital products such as music or videos.
Free Kindle Books and Videos:
You can also find free Kindle books on my site daily here. Prices change quickly so grab your favorites before they are gone.
Don’t have a Kindle? You can download the Kindle app for your Blackberry, iPhone, Mac, or PC here.
5. Earn Free Kindle Books with Kindle Scout: Kindle Scout is reader-powered publishing for new, never-before-published books. It’s a place where readers help decide if a book gets published.
As an ebook reader, you get to view short excerpts (about 5,000 words) of new and upcoming ebooks and nominate the books you like best. If your choices get published, you receive a copy of the entire book for free. Click here to learn more.
6. Amazon Prime: Although Amazon Prime is not free, two of the great perks are select free Movies and TV shows from Amazon Instant Video plus a free Kindle owners lending library. This, of course is in addition to free two day shipping on items sold and shipped by Amazon!
Free Credits and Gift Cards:
7. Shop with Credit Card Points: Amazon makes it very easy to shop with credit card points from a number of major Rewards Credit cards. You can use points to pay for an order at Amazon.com in the same way you would with any other payment method. Click here to learn more.
8. $5 Credit for Amazon Student Referral: Earn a $5 Amazon credit for every student that you refer to Amazon Student. Students who sign up will receive a FREE 6 month Amazon student trial.
9. Rewards Programs: This is my all-time favorite way to get free stuff on Amazon. I have earned HUNDREDS of dollars of free Amazon gift cards through the years by participating in a variety of rewards programs. Here are a few of my favorites (click through to find out more):
There you have it, friends – the secrets to finding FREE stuff on Amazon. Now go find your FREE stuff!
Keep in mind that Amazon pricing and deals can change on a dime, so be sure to double-check these deals before buying. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is a program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to amazon.com. Thank you for supporting Cha-Ching on a Shoestring. For more information, see my disclosure policy.
You may also like: