Memorial Day has passed and thoughts of sipping iced coffee in my backyard while the kids romp around have been lurking in my mind. I decided today was the perfect morning to get back to my favorite (and MOST easy) iced coffee recipe.
Here are the ingredients – are you ready?
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
Really. That’s it.
This recipe takes all the guess work out of the process and makes it a cinch to whip up!
- Start by brewing 8 cups of strong, hot coffee
- Pour 1/2 of a 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk into the bottom of a glass container
- Add your hot coffee and stir or shake to mix
- Allow to cool on the counter until mixture reaches room temperature (stirring or shaking several times as the milk will sink to the bottom)
- Store in your refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Pour over ice, add a fun straw, sit back and AHHHHH!!! (These glasses would be an adorable way to serve it!)
This recipe is so easy to adjust for individual preferences – just increase or decrease the sweetened condensed milk to coffee ratio depending on your taste!
Now invite some friends over, pour your iced coffee, chat and let the kids ROMP!